We would like to inform you that Law no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (the “Personal Data Protection Code”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects with respect to the processing of personal data.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and rights.Ai sensi dell’art. 13 del d.lgs n. 196/2003, pertanto, Le forniamo le seguenti informazioni:
- The processing of its data will be computerized;
- The provision of the required data is mandatory and any refusal to provide such data may result in the failure to proceed with the report and the failure to provide the service partially or partially.
- Data may be disclosed to third parties as part of the completion of the service.
- The holder of the treatment is the company MARCO CUCINOTTA SRL, with registered office at Mili S. Marco (ME) in Via Provinciale, 26 / B, 6, P.Iva 01777030832.
- The person in charge of the treatment is the company MARCO CUCINOTTA SRL, with registered office in Mili S. Marco (ME) in Via Provinciale, 26 / B, 6, P.Iva 01777030832. The collected data can be processed by employees and collaborators of MARCO CUCINOTTA SRL, in charge of and responsible for the treatment.
- At any time you may exercise your rights with respect to the data controller, pursuant to Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which, for its convenience, is reproduced in its entirety.Decreto Legislativo n.196/2003, Art. 7
– Right of access to personal data and other rights:
- The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain the indication:
- (a) the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied when processing by means of electronic instruments; d) the identification details of the holder, the persons responsible and the designated representative within the meaning of Article 5, paragraph 2; (e) the subjects or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of them as designated representatives in the territory of the State, of persons in charge or in charge.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain:
- (a) updating, rectification or, where relevant, integration of data; b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those for which no conservation is required in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed; (c) the attestation that the operations referred to in points (a) and (b) have been made known, including their content, to those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfillment is reveals it impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part: (a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of the personal data concerning him, although relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct selling or for the purpose of market research or commercial communication.